After two successful Drupal 8 Schools for beginners, it is time to upgrade to the next level :)
Drupal Moldova Association with the support of USAID and the Swedish Government is organizing the first edition of Drupal 8 School for Intermediate developers.
Drupal 8 School Intermediate is an intensive program of 2 weeks that holds 10 lessons in total, 5 times a week (2 hours each) with a final exam at the end of the program.
The goal of this program is to introduce around 10 intermediate Drupal developers to Drupal 8 and give them the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge working with Drupal 8.
Our trainer is one of the best Drupal 8 developers coming directly from Ukraine - Vlad Moiseenko.
Vlad is the Co-Founder and CTO of DrupalWay, he has more than 7 years of experience in Drupal and Open Source, he is also the creator of Xspace, a personal development project for programmers, he is an active contributor to Drupal Ukraine and Moldova community.
Who should attend?
- An intermediate Drupal Developer;
- Someone who knows how to work in an intensive environment;
- Someone willing to give time and commitment to the program (including homework)
- To become a Drupal 8 Master;
- To learn Drupal 8 in practice;
- To explore Drupal 8 APIs in depth, together;
- To enhance your Drupal experience and get better opportunities.